IV NAD Therapy
What is NAD?
NAD is a coenzyme that powers metabolic processes and impacts a all body systems like digestion, cognition and mental clarity, aging, and overall energy levels. NAD increases serotonin, a neurotransmitter associated with mood regulation and can improve symptoms of depression and anxiety.
How NAD therapy can help you?
NAD IV Therapy is an emerging vitamin therapy that is all-natural, holistic, and has shown outstanding results. IV NAD+ therapy may be the light at the end of the tunnel for many people suffering from addiction, age-related diseases, and chronic fatigue.
IV NAD will give you a faster, more effective outcome. This high dose quickly optimizes your NAD levels, which revs up the engine in your cells (called the mitochondrion) translating into more energy for you.
The IV therapy can last up to 14 days, depending on your condition and your goals. It’s important to work with a qualified doctor who is certified in providing NAD treatment, because there are specific protocols.
What are the major benefits of the therapy?
1. Weight loss
2. It might help reduce your pain and also promote healing
3. Increase energy
4. NAD IV Therapy allows the person struggling with addiction to have a better chance at succeeding with recovery in the long term.
5. NAD increases production of energy, that potentially helps patients with chronic fatigue
What are the long terms effects of the therapy?
1. Assist with weight loss
2. Slow down the aging process
3. Improve the appearance of the skin and reduce wrinkles
4. Improve neurological function
5. Improve mental health
6. Improve brain function
7. Boost energy levels and improve exercise tolerance
How long does the therapy last in office?
The therapy in office last between 2-4 hours depending on the amount given.
How often can I do the therapy?
Therapy can be done every 2 weeks.
What test can be done to assess the efficacy of the therapy?
Initial and follow up work up can include markers of inflammation and telomere length.