A non-surgical brow lift or forehead lift reverses the effects of gravity and tightens the soft tissues of the forehead to restore a more youthful contour to your forehead skin, upper eyelids and eyebrows. A youthful brow at rest is positioned above the orbital rim, with a gradual arch laterally, and the lateral end or ‘tail’ of the brow located higher than the medial end. As one ages, it is common for the brow to assume a flat or horizontal position. If a sagging brow inhibits your facial expression, a brow lift is a time-tested method for rejuvenating the upper third of your face.
At MD Ageless we use a combination of dermal fillers, BOTOX and PDO threads.
- Who is a candidate for non-surgical brow lift?
- Sagging or low eyebrow position creates a tired, sad or grumpy appearance
- You have deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- You have frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose
- You have excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over your eyes
What is the difference between this technique and surgery?
- Surgical correction depends on the skills of a board-certified plastic surgeon
- The brow-lift incisions will be based on the technique your surgeon uses and will result in scars. The incisions are generally placed so they will be well concealed, frequently within or at the hairline, or within a deep forehead crease.
- There is downtime with surgery and changes are permanent.
- Sensation of the scalp will be permanent reduced or become more sensitive.
Cost of the procedure and possible general anesthesia.
What is the advantage of non-surgical eyebrow lifting?
- Results are immediate
- No downtime
- It is reversible
- No need of general anesthesia
- No scars or complications related to the procedure