P Shot and ED
What is Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence?
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition and a risk factor for heart disease.
What are the causes of ED?
Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Common causes of Physical erectile dysfunction
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
Many things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
How to prevent ED?
The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to make healthy lifestyle choices and to manage any existing health conditions.
- Work with your doctor to manage diabetes, heart disease or other chronic health conditions.
- See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
- Stop smoking, limit alcohol and don’t use illegal drugs.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take steps to reduce stress.
- Get help for anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns.
How the P-SHOT at MD ageless can help in ED?
The PRP for Men ED has helped men who have experienced a disruption in penile function because of prostate cancer, enlarged prostate, drugs, and diabetes. This procedure has helped men regain their confidence, increase their sexual desire, and take control of their sexuality.
Current solutions for men are pills and medications that promise to temporarily fix the problem may cause heart attacks, strokes or even irreversible damage to the penis if erections last for a few hours.
What makes the P SHOT or PRP for Men ED at MD Ageless different is that is utilizes platelet-rich plasma (PRP) which is derived from your own blood to stimulate the growth of cells in your penis. Because the treatment uses your own blood there are very fewer risks involved in the procedure. The concentrated, growth stimulating PRP is injected into the penis in target areas depending on the desired results of the patient.
The treatment is handled by certified Doctors and RN.
What are the benefits of using P shot or PRP at Md ageless for men ED?
- Better blood flow and circulation resulting in a more satisfactory erection
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Elevated sexual stamina
- Heightened sensation around the penis and increased sexual pleasure
- Enhanced appearance
- Improved or resolved prostate discomfort
- Improved or resolved urinary incontinence
In general a better erection!