STEM CELLS Treatment
- Cord Blood Stem Cells is a biological cellular product derived from the human umbilical cord and comes frozen in a vial.
- Cord Blood Stem Cells is intended for a single patient, one time use only.
Once opened, Cord Blood Stem Cells must be used immediately or discarded.
- Contains cells extracted from umbilical cord blood containing a mixed cell population including hematopoietic (HSC) and mesenchymal stem cells (MSC).
- MSCs: multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including: osteoblasts, chondrocytes, myocytes and adipocytes.
- HSCs: give rise to all other blood cells through the process of haematopoiesis
- Mixed cell population cell count of 5 million cells per mL
- Offered in .25, .50., 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 Ml
- UCB is tested for for HIV1/2, HbsAg (HBV), HCV, HBHCV/HBV Ultrio (NAT testing), and CMV
- Verification of sterility through utilization of microbial testing
Cord Blood Stem Cells is processed by Invitrx Therapeutics, Inc. The HCT/Ps are processed in a controlled environment using methods designed to prevent contamination and cross-contamination of the products. Technical quality assurance standards are rigorously maintained.
It is the responsibility of the end user to document and maintain Cord Blood Stem Cells in its original packaging at -80°C. If cells are received in the nonfreezing preservative thermogold, then the cells cannot be stored and must be used within 24hrs of receiving.
What medical problems can be treatment with Stem Cell Therapy?
1) soft tissue defects or trauma
2) tendinitis or meniscus tears
3) chronic wounds or burns
4) autoimmune diseases
5) rheumatoid arthritis
7) sport injuries
8) diabetes type 2
9) MS, parkinson