STEM CELLS O-SHOT
What is female sexual dysfunction?
Female sexual dysfunction is more common than one might think. Prevalence is up to 30%. It is the constant inability for stimulation and therefore reaching an orgasm. This is a natural process of the human body and stem cell therapy can help treat this. The treatment boosts both libido and sexual satisfaction.
What causes female sexual dysfunction?
Physical. Any number of medical conditions, including cancer, kidney failure, multiple sclerosis, heart disease and bladder problems, can lead to sexual dysfunction. Certain medications, including some antidepressants, blood pressure medications, antihistamines and chemotherapy drugs, can decrease your sexual desire and your body’s ability to experience orgasm.
Hormonal. Lower estrogen levels and low testosterone may lead to changes in your genital tissues and sexual responsiveness. A decrease in estrogen and testosterone leads to decreased blood flow to the pelvic region, which can result in needing more time to build arousal and reach orgasm, as well as less genital sensation. These factors can lead to painful intercourse (dyspareunia). Sexual desire also decreases when hormonal levels decrease. Vaginal dryness is very common symptom seen with hormonal imbalance.
What are the most common causes of female sexual dysfunction?
1) Female Sexual Arousal Disorder 5%: Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal.
2) Low desire 10%: Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. It lowers woman self-confidence.
3) NO ORGASM 5% Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
4) PAIN WITH SEX 2%: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex.
What is the O Shot?
Non-invasive technique that increase blood flow to the area and addresses lot of the causes of female sexual dysfunction. It involves applying PRP into the genital area.
What to expect from the procedure?
- Increase sensation and pleasure
- Improves in urinary incontinence
- Increase orgasm intensity
- Increase blood flow to the pelvic area
- Tighter vagina
- Increase lubrication
How soon can I see Results?
Usually after 2 weeks and last few years. There is no downtime with this procedure.
Is it Safe?
Procedure is minimally invasive and it’s from patient own blood. There is no risk for allergic reactions or infections.