L- Carnitine Injections
L-Carnitine Injections can be used to directly target and eliminate the stubborn fat that accumulates in the abdomen, obliques, upper arms, thighs, and other areas that cardio or dieting may not reach. In addition, L-Carnitine’s lean muscle building and muscle recovery properties make it an essential amino acid for optimal athletic performance, which is why it is commonly used among weightlifters and bodybuilding professionals.
Carnitine Injections can be used to directly target and eliminate the stubborn fat that accumulates in the abdomen, obliques, upper arms, thighs, and other areas that cardio or dieting may not reach. In addition, L-Carnitine’s lean muscle building and muscle recovery properties make it an essential amino acid for optimal athletic performance, which is why it is commonly used among weightlifters and bodybuilding professionals.
How Do L-Carnitine Injections Work?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is stored within the body’s skeletal muscles, heart, and brain, and is produced by the liver and kidneys, which convert body fat into energy. L-Carnitine is often used to treat heart disorders and hyperactive thyroid conditions. However, L-Carnitine is also a valuable weight loss weapon, as it transports fatty acids from the blood into the mitochondria so that they can be effectively used as energy. L-Carnitine not only helps the body burn fuel as efficiently and effectively as possible, but it also improves endurance by inhibiting the build-up of lactic acid, which is one of the primary causes of fatigue. Studies show that patients who use L-Carnitine for weight loss typically see a reduction in body fat, an increase in muscle mass, an improvement in stamina and strength, and decreased fatigue.
In the 21st century, having a lot of weight has proven to be a prevalent problem. As many as 35% of people in the United States are considered to be obese, which makes up for a staggering statistic. Weight problems are a common nuisance to everyday life, and given the hectic nature of the daily lives that you lead, allocating time for exercises and weight loss programs seems to be a distant dream. Here at MD Ageless Solutions, we have derived an effective way of tackling the problem of weight, with the help of the L-Carnitine supplement, which is known to assist in the loss of weight and also provide other health benefits.
Too much weight: Why is it bad for you?
The risks of being overweight are many, as obesity is number 1 cause of numerous diseases. People who are overweight can understand their affliction with the help of their body mass index or their waist size. These two indicators will clearly help you understand whether you are obese. The health risks that can develop as a result of having more weight than normal have been listed below. They include:
- Coronary diseases with the risk of strokes
- Diabetes of type 2
- Certain kinds of cancer
- High pressure of blood
- Sleep Apnea
- Fatty Liver
- Problems with pregnancy
- Diseases of the kidney
We at MD Ageless Solutions are well acquainted with the ill effects of being overweight and therefore are committed towards providing you with healthy and effective solutions that will help you control and reduce your weight. We look forward to helping and assisting you in your journey towards a healthier life with a normal weight. If you are planning to lose weight, then our L-Carnitine supplements might just be the right answer for you.
What are L-Carnitine Supplements?
L-Carnitine is actually a dietary supplement, which helps in the production of energy by aiding in the transportation of fatty acids into the mitochondria of your cells. Mitochondria in the cells are responsible for burning fatty acids to help in the creation of energy, which is then used for different activities of the body. L-Carnitine is a naturally found element in your body, which is produced by certain amino acids like methionine and lysine. In order for your body to be able to produce a lot of L-Carnitine, consumption of large amounts of Vitamin C or gaining L-Carnitine in little amounts from the consumption of fish or any kind of red meat needs to be done. However, people who are vegans or have some sort of genetic issue, which hinders the production of L-Carnitine can develop a situation whereby adequate amounts of the nutrient is not produced. Since L-Carnitine is an essential nutrient of the body, having it in adequate amounts is necessary for healthy living. We at MD Ageless understand the importance of L-Carnitine in your body and therefore have dedicated our resources into the production of safe and healthy supplementary alternatives that you can consume for growing the levels of L-Carnitine in your body.
Different types of Carnitine
Carnitine is available in different forms, with L-Carnitine being the standard version which is found in an active phase inside your body. These different types of Carnitine include:
- D-Carnitine- D-Carnitine is an inactive form of carnitine and may cause a deficiency of the nutrient in your body by prohibiting the absorption of the other useful variants of the nutrient.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine- Highly beneficial for people who are suffering from neurodegenerative diseases, this form of carnitine can be considered as the most effective variant that can be found in the body.
- Propionyl-L-Carnitine- This variant is responsible for the production of nitric oxide, which aids in the improvement of blood flow in your body. This form of carnitine also helps with improving conditions of high pressure in blood.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate- This form of carnitine is very easily absorbed by the body and is commonly used in supplements for sportsmen as it helps in recovery from soreness or exercise.
Benefits of L-Carnitine
Here at MD Ageless, we have created a supplement for L-Carnitine, owing to the many health benefits that it has. Some of these benefits have been illustrated below. Although the main benefit that this nutrient provides is the loss of weight, there are other health benefits associated with it as well. These include:
- Weight loss- The loss of weight can be considered as one of the most important functions of L-Carnitine. They help in metabolizing fat in your body and enable the mitochondria to function at their potential best, by carrying the fatty acid cells into the mitochondria of your cells, where they are burned to produce energy in the form of ATP. Fatty acid cells cannot enter the mitochondria alone, and need something known as the carnitine shuttle to get in. This is where L-Carnitine comes in, as it attaches itself to the fatty acid cells and helps it into the mitochondria to be transformed into useful energy for the body.
- Mental benefits- L-Carnitine is associated with a lot of mental benefits. People who have been taking L-Carnitine supplements on a daily basis have been recorded to show better results in the faculties of mental health, cognitive abilities, memory retention, focus and have also shown signs of better circulation of blood in the brain and the body and lower instances of inflammation.
- Exercise benefits- People who are into exercising daily have shown great improvements in the departments of strength, fat burning, speedy recovery, muscle building and reduction in muscle fatigue. L-Carnitine has also been associated with the buildup of testosterone levels and better sensitivity to insulin.
Why choose MD Ageless Solutions?
Here at MD Ageless Solutions, we are provided with years of experience and expertise into the field of supplements and nutrient diets. Our talented team of trained and highly skilled professionals enables us to produce L-Carnitine supplements that are safe to use and free of side effects. Our deep insight into the field of medicine also enables us to provide you with the correct information regarding dosage and other relevant queries to help you reap the benefits of L-Carnitine supplements without facing any problems. Choose our L-Carnitine supplements from MD Ageless Solutions in order to become healthier and lose weight in a fast and efficient manner.